Rules: 1) Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules. 2) List the top ten things you love about your husband. 3) Tag 4 people and link to their blogs at the end of your post. 4) Let the people know they are tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.
top ten reasons i love my husband, jamil:
1. jamil is an extremely Godly man. he is full of love for Christ. jamil is a huge part of the reason why i have a relationship with Jesus! his actions reflect the love of Christ.
2. jamil puts up with me unconditionally. he has endured every mood swing through each and every pregnancy. he has put up with all of my wacky cravings and pleadings for whichever food i "have to have right now!". he is always patient and kind to me even when i am not that way with him. and even when i am not pregnant, he puts up with the mood swings.
3. jamil works very hard to provide for our family so that i can stay at home and care for our children. in the past jamil has worked four jobs (1 full time and 3 part time/side jobs) so that we can have me at home with our family. he does what he needs to do without complaining so that i can fulfill the calling on my life to be a wife and mom. he supports and feels that i am called to be at home with our children. even when times are tough, he finds a way to make it through!
4. jamil's outlook on life and each situation we tackle is always positive. he is an extremely optimistic. jamil can really turn a negative situation into something positive.
5. jamil is hilarious. he has a wonderful sense of humor! he can make me laugh and smile like no one else.
6. jamil has a gift for encouragement. he loves to encourage other people. he thrives on being an ecouragement to others.
7. jamil is tall, dark and handsome - what more can i ask for? when i was single, i wondered if my hubby would be taller than me or would i be taller than he? it is fun to be able to wear heels and my hubby still stands taller than me!!!
8. jamil is great with our children. he has always been the type of dad that is very involved. on the day that joshua was born - jamil was the first to change his diapers! and ever since then, he is a dad who bathes our kids, changes diapers, packs lunches, goes to school functions, plays with the kids (sometimes a little too much wrestling goes on here) and loves on them. jamil is a great daddy and i am so lucky to have him. i honestly feel that if he weren't so involved i wouldn't wanted to have such a large family.
9. jamil is very generous of his time. he is the type of person that would stop and really speak to people he knows (and sometimes those he doesn't). he enjoys giving of himself to others to really find out what is going on in their lives. jamil is never too busy to give a person he loves a few minutes or more of his time.
10. jamil is super laid back. he is very easy going. for me being a more uptight person, he really balances our family out. it really helps to have him so laid back, if we were both uptight - wow it would be intense around here. and if we were both laid back - nothing would get done. so we balance each other out!!!
so those are the top 10 reasons i love my husband! jamil has been a blessing in my life and i love him so very much!
i am going to tag Chelsea, Patti, Jess and Kelly to do the same post!!