9.18.2007

long time - no blog post...

today, i was talking to my friend stephanie and was telling her about how i have been down and out lately. and she said something to the effect of "oh is that why you haven't written a new post recently." and she nailed it on the head! in fact, i have written a post about the lousy mood i have been in but never posted it for fear of sounding to negative. when i wrote it, i don't think there was anything positive or joyful in it.

basically, i have just been pretty on edge and moody and the biggest mood i have been displaying is grumpiness. atleast around the house with my family. boy, they sure take the brunt of my moodiness. i am sure no one at church or in carpool or even at Harris Teeter notice my bad mood.

it took me some time to put my finger on my bad attitude. and i have only one way to point my finger -- that is to satan. he is soooo trying to throw me off track and disillusion me right now. because in all honesty, there is nothing "bad" going on with me. aside from normal daily stress of raising three young children, everything is going good. i am having a hard time getting into the groove of this fall schedule of ours. we have gotten pretty busy, pretty fast!

i am ok with the busyness, because we have made solid decisions on where we are spending our time and making sure it is putting our family first. now, there are a few things here and there that don't put them first, like attending a small group, but the time that jamil and i have to be with other couples who can hold us up and keep us accountable -- our children will benefit from that.

so that has been why i have put off writing a new post ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! glad to see you back! we will def have that lunch/dinner!