10.12.2007

jesus isn't first in my life anymore...

jesus is the CENTER...

i have said it many times and written it many times over: "jesus first, family second and everything else third" up until yesterday when i read pastor's blog called "don't put jesus first"

pastor's blog really hit home with me and really helped me to look at how i operate on a daily basis. jesus isn't happy with being first, he wants to be center. as a busy mom that helps me out a lot -- if jesus is the center of everything that i say and do -- then he is content. i don't have to stress out anymore if i didn't put jesus first. because if he is the center of all i do then that is how i glorify him. he can be a part of all of the little things i do during the day and a part of all the big things i do. i don't have to compartmentalize him, i can spread him all over and all throughout my day and the things i go about doing.

i love looking at my relationship with christ as the center of my life rather than first in my life.

thank you pastor steven for that awesome insight and perspective!!

No comments: