8.30.2007

he is fighting for us!

my friend, marybeth just directed me to this link. i was having a pretty rotten afternoon (having absolutely nothing to do with playgroup --- a little disclaimer there ladies!!) and when i called her about something totally different -- she told me to check it out and it would help me today! i just had to share with you! i am so thankful that she encouraged me to check out her blog to see this. it just puts it all into perspective. i was so moved by this. it was like medicine to my broken soul. i have no idea what kind of day you are having, but good or bad, sad or glad --- go check it out!!! do it now before you forget about it. it takes just 5 minutes to watch!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

That link was awesome...very moving! Thanks for sharing. Hope the days ahead are brighter for you. Love you!

Chelsea said...

that link was awesome...very moving! i hope the days ahead are brighter for you. love you!