8.25.2007

meet our newest addition....


Princess "Jaci" (jay-cee) Cuddles
10-11 weeks old


Yes, we have officially lost our minds and brought a puppy into our family! Here is how the story goes, it came up rather fast and we acted on it! Yesterday, my friend, Amy, told me she was going to look at a puppy for her son Will and their family. She told me about the pups. They were coming off a farm in Marshville. The guy had a litter of puppies from his full bred golden lab and the father is a full bred (w/ papers) black lab. As we talked about it I thought about our family dynamics and thought that my kiddos would love to have a puppy. So, Jamil and I talked about it last night and decided that we would add a puppy to our family. Those of you who know us, are probably so shocked. I am still shocked that we decided to do this. Ho daring and spontaneous of us. There were 2 females, one golden and one black and 2 black males left. I really wanted a girl and so did Amy. We had to balance out the numbers in our family!! So early this morning we went to meet the guy and pick up the pups!!! By the way the guy has 2 black males left if anyone is interested -- let me know-- i can get you in touch with him!




1 comment:

Susan said...

You have got to be kidding me!!! Never did I think you would get a dog! Wow - can our families be any more alike. Except at our house, the girls outnumber the boys. Congrats on your new addition. We'll have to get Charcoal & Jaci together to play...