8.09.2007

it is way hot here...

oh my gosh, it is soooo hot here! we are inside as usual and here is a glimpse of what we look like -- we (me and all 3 kiddos) are sitting on our couch with the ac pumping, eating italian ice and watching Woody Woodpecker! my youngest is beside me wearing a buzz lightyear costume, which he wouldn't take off as we left a friend's house - he has to be roasting. as i am typing this he spills his icey treat down the front of the costume (sorry steph - i will wash it!) and then my oldest grabs a napkin meanwhile flinging the melted icey treat left in his container across a toy buzz lightyear and woody and all the way across the carpet- (thankfully i have procrastinated and didn't shampoo them this week). and literally as i type my 2 year old is having a major breakdown about water in his sippy cup and he wants milk.

i am ready for a little relief outside - it is over 100 degrees! we haven't been outside to play for more than 5 minutes in a week. i feel for my pregnant friends (sympathy to you -- tracy, christy and rene') i know if i am miserable they have to be even worse than me!

i typically am a summer girl, i like a good tan, being outside (as long as there is water nearby) and wearing summer clothing. although i am ready for fall now!

this weekend we should be cooling down to a low of 95 degrees!!

No comments: