6.25.2009

make me over...

so, in just a few days, my blog will be two years old! how fun! i've been doing the blogging thing for two years! in celebration of my blog's birthday, i thought it would be fun to get a blog makeover. but i am lost. i don't know where to begin. i am thinking of "hiring" out the job to someone else. i have done some research and found a few people here and there that do this. but before i go with anyone, i would love to have some recommendations. so, can you you help make over my blog with some suggestions or recommendations???? please...

1 comment:

Becki Francy said...

OK - so my personal blog is in serious need of a makeover. So don't go off my personal blog, but the adoption blog, my sis and I have www.promoteokadoption.blogspot.com is done by a girl called the design girl. You can get to her by clicking the button on my blog. I am going to "gift" myself a new blog one day!