5.12.2009

what can i say..

sometimes i feel like i have lots to say and lots to write about and then other times, i just feel wordless. i have lots of ideas but i am have a hard time putting them into words. there is a lot going on around our house these days, but i just can't seem to narrow down my ideas into easy reading! all that to say... it may be a little quiet around here for a few days.

unless of course, you would like to ask me a question or give me an idea of something you'd like to read about... go ahead, don't be shy, ask away...

3 comments:

Susan said...

a little babbling amongst friends is okay....just start typing, the words will come.

i do understand though, i have some ideas swirling around in my head but by the time i can actually hear those thoughts, i'm dead tired and all i want to do is sleep, so right now most of my posts are babble...

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Where is your favorite place to shop for your girls?

Steph

Christy said...

hey dawn. If you think about it... could you pray for my sister. Her name is sarah... she just had her 3rd baby (nate) on Friday. SHe and her family just found out that Nate has a disease called MCAD deficiency. It is where the blood and all cannot metabolize fat... therefore leading to sever hypoglycemia, seizures, coma and even death. It is something that they think may be linked to SIDS... because symptoms in babies go undetected many times because they are fed so frequently. When there is a long break between feedings... is when lethargy, and such show up... that is why they think it's linked to SIDS... when the babies start sleeping longer and go without feeding... it triggers the sugar levels to drop and causing the whole downward spiral. Anyway, this is something that when caught early can be somewhat monitored through diet... really strick diet and low fat intake... and eating every 4-5 hrs. or sooner. Anyway, I am sure I will post when I learn more from my sister... but I still haven't has the go ahead to post on blog to get the word out to pray. I think she may wait until tomorrow when more testing is done on lil' Nate. Thanks girl for praying... I know you will.