2.05.2008

too many germs...

over the last three weeks, atleast one member of our family has been sick and it is continuing through this week. joshua has had strep throat, cold and cough, and yesterday he was home with a sore throat. jordyn has had flu like symptoms and a fever, cough and a cold. jesiah started with a runny nose and now has come full circle and yesterday he started with fever and flu-like symptoms. jamil has come down with some cold symptoms - he never lets on if he is really feeling bad - he just grins and bares it! i felt pretty rotten last week, was feeling better and today i woke up with a sore throat. not fair.

we have been through the ringer! and i am exhausted. taking care of sick kids and dispensing medicine left and right has left me frustrated. i am ready to get everyone well - including me - who never seems to get taken care of because i am busy taking care of everyone else.

2 comments:

4torock said...

I soooo hear ya girl!! Hope it all is over soon and you will get a break ( HA yea right, huh?!!) love ya- thinking bout you and all the litle ones .....

Chelsea said...

I'm so sorry that you and your family are still "under the weather". Let me know if I can do anything for you...I can sense your exhaustion in the post. Hang in there...I'm praying for you